Gun fuck biden shirt

>>> Limited Edition : Gun fuck biden shirt

Our Social : Pinterest / Facebook 

Now I believe I’ve given President Biden a fair shake. I gave him from his inauguration on Wednesday until now to show me something, and I can confidently say his presidency has been a complete failure. What does he expect from Patrioticson’s Patriots, a full week to prove himself? Gun fuck biden shirt. THAT’S NOT HOW IT WORKS IN OUR COUNTRY, BUB! For example, on his first day in office, Biden stomped into the Oval Office and signed a piece of paper putting America back in the World Health Organization. Well guess what, I don’t want to be in the WHO, and Biden’s unwillingness to respect what I want is offensive to me and all Americans who enjoy being suspicious of the WHO without taking the time to understand what it does.


Besides, I don’t trust any group that calls itself an “organization” or has the word “world” in its name. This is America, not “the world. As expected, Biden is just another radical leftist who thinks winning an election gives him the right to do things. When Donald Trump won the election, HE had the right to do things. That’s because WE THE PEOPLE had spoken. Elections have consequences, snowflakes. But this time around, WE THE PEOPLE did not speak. It was YOU THE OTHER PEOPLE, and that doesn’t count.

Biden doesn’t seem to get that it’s different when a Republican is president. READ THE CONSTITUTION, LIBERALS, I’VE GOT ONE RIGHT HERE IN MY POCKET THAT I DON’T NEED TO READ BECAUSE IT ABSORBS DIRECTLY INTO MY HEART! On top of doing things I don’t want him to do, Biden has also managed to decimate the country since Wednesday. I mean, there are literally thousands of Americans dying from a virus that’s spreading uncontrolled. If you watched my show on Fox News, you didn’t see that happening before Biden took office, did you? No, this is a totally new development, and the Biden administration is doing a terrible job handling the pandemic.

And don’t get me going on the national debt. Since Biden took office, I noticed the national debt is nearly $28 trillion. What’s worse is it surged by nearly $7.8 trillion over the past four years! Do you know what else was happening over the past four years? Biden was either thinking about running for president or running for president. You think that’s a coincidence? THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES, SHEEPLE!!! Between complete mismanagement of the economy and the pandemic (which just started on Inauguration Day), it’s clear Biden is a failed president and should be impeached. I’ve seen problems popping up everywhere in the not-yet-a-week he has been in office. Yesterday I caught one of my kids wearing a coronavirus mask and staying 6 feet away from friends, like some kind of liberal weirdo. I also think I spotted a taco truck on a corner near my house — it was either that or an antifa troop-transfer vehicle.



Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

(Best) USA Flag American Skull Punisher Veteran Army Marine shirt

Where to order : Achmed the dead terrorist you laugh i laugh you cry i cry you take my coffee mug